Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Faith

This last weekend was General Conference for our Church, 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  
We are really blessed to be able to hear the words of our leaders speaking to us the things that Heavenly Father wants us to hear.  
I wanted to share this talk with you, It is about my Saviour, Jesus Christ.  
It is by Elder D Todd Christofferson one of the General Authorities of the Church


I was once talking about my faith with someone and they questioned my beliefs, they wanted to know what I believed and not what the Church believed.  That question caused me to really think and gave me the chance to deepen my own personal testimony of my Saviour.  I know that He lived, died and was resurrected.  And I know that through Him and His atoning sacrifice I can be made clean and return to live with Him and my Heavenly Father and my loved ones again.  

This is the reason I do the things I do, the reason I live the standards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the reason I raise my children the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment