Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

No photos

I haven't any photos but thought I would post anyway!

Last week was busy with Martha and I participating in St David's day celebrations at school.  She felt she was too old now for the welsh lady outfit so went in a rugby shirt instead.  

Ross' football team eventually had a game on Saturday after so many weeks of water logged pitches. They won 6-3 in what felt like the world's longest football match.

Gareth has been busy lambing at Uncle Phil's farm for the last few weeks.  

Calvin has started planning his various birthday celebrations as he approaches the big 40!

I have been trying to get my head round my new calling at church, planning weekly activities and Sunday lessons can seem a bit never ending.  However I have a great counsellor in Lisa and we are working well together.  The way I look at it is,  lots of people sacrificed their time for me when I was in the youth as a teenager, and many have and will do the same for my children, so its is my turn to give now.

No comments:

Post a Comment