Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Trip to Norfolk

We made our Christmas trip to Norfolk this week and saw almost all of my family and some really good friends.


Here we are with my Granny, she is 88 years old.  I also got to see my Uncle and Auntie and their children and grandchildren which was great.  
That made a full house for that side of the family!




This is the eagerly awaited family get together on Mum's side of the family, not quite everyone but only 4 cousins and therefore 4 of the next generation missing.  We talked of this at Granny's funeral and I am so glad we were able to do it thanks to Uncle John and Susie opening their home to us all.
Relationships and friendships renewed and built across the generations.
Quite a poignant trip all in all as it was our last one before Mum and Dad move but hopefully some of these faces will turn up in Wales in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment