Total Pageviews

Monday 23 April 2012

Relaxing Sunday

So, after a comfortable but short nignts sleep we ate breakfast...bacon, egg and cinnamon rolls.  It was general conference weekend so we headed down to the basement and the biggest tv I have ever seen to watch the Sunday morning session.

I had asked Linda about meeting some of the people who's blogs I have been following.  She made a couple of calls and luckily the people in question were in town for conference.  So I got to meet Amy(my infernal journal) and her husband Brett.  Amy loves all things British, especially kids accents!  It was so good to meet her at last. They have been through so much over the last couple of years and are now looking forward to the arrival of their first son.  Later in the day we also met Linda's brother and his wife, I also follow her blog.  It was so wonderful to meet these people who I felt I already knew through their writing. 

Linda and Rex's sons and their families arrived for lunch.  Our kids got to spend time with the grandchildren while the adults watched the next session of conference.  Ross and Gareth had great fun out in the street on the Segway.

We really enjoyed our first day, meeting new friends and sharing conference with them was great.
Sorry there are no pictures today.

Can't wait to show you the pictures of the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment