Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 December 2010

Why Don't We Do This More Often?


Here we are (Calvin is the photographer) at the Hollywood Bowl in Bristol.  We had a great day, Its so good to get together we really WILL make more effort to do it again sooner.

Here I am showing everyone how its done, actually I bowled much better that I usually do or maybe it was just that Calvin was having a bad day an didn't thrash me .


Here is my big brother who did manage to thrash us on the second game!


Martha managed to get one of her balls over the bumper and stuck in the gutter!  I think she did very well and beat most of the boys on the first game but she had the bumpers so it didn't count.
Nobody really minded who won or lost on the day, we just had great fun.  Thanks everyone for being such great sports.


Here we all are at Franky and Benny's have our tea....eventually.  We were starving, but the food was delicious.
I'll start with Calvin for those of you who don't know who we all are:
Calvin, Gareth, Uncle Tim, Me, Aunty Wendy,  Jason,  Ross, Ryan and Martha 

Thanks to all of you for making it such a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you all for a lovely day, and yes we will do it more often. Tim

    ReplyDelete