Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 January 2011

Just Hanging Out

Martha said to me the other day "Mum I want to do what teenage girls do"
I wondered what she could possibly mean so I said"What's that then Martha"
"I want to hang out!" she replied
"How do you do that then?"
"You just sit on a wall and swing your legs and chat"

Gareth has been out with some friends today and he was explaining that they had got a bit bored and run out of ideas of what to do.  "Martha has a great idea for you Gareth"
Next time you just need to find a wall, sit on it and swing your legs!

Dad offered to try out this new phenomenon after tea, here are the results!




" I don't think this is as exciting as you thought is it Martha"
"Well I don't think you're supposed to do it in the dark with your Dad in the garden, you're supposed to do it after school with your friends in the town."

Maybe you just weren't swinging your legs enough Calvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment