Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 July 2018

Joy + Spiritual Survival


Do you know when you just happen across something that is the answer to what you have been puzzling over?
I am very grateful for this little video, its a talk I've heard before but it was meant for me right now.  

I love my family,  I love my Saviour and I love how the way I live my life makes me feel.  I have been preparing a talk for Church this weekend, its about becoming as a little child and accepting Heavenly Father's plan.  
A big lesson to me this week has been the reaction of a group of faithful Missionaries in Australia to the passing of one of their fellow Elders.  
Their pure testimonies of their love of the Lord and their faith in his plan has strengthened me.  Their absolute faith that they will see their friend again and their outpouring of love for the things he taught them.

Finding Joy everyday in whatever situation we find ourselves in is vital, having hope in His plan can allow us to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment